Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bernadette Peters!

Dear Bernadette Peters,

You are an amazing part of my life! Since we were little, you have provided me with so much happiness, so much love and a lot of frustration - but mostly LOVE & HAPPINESS! I couldn't imagine having anyone else in my life that could fill your role as well as you do.

BP, you were my first best friend. My first arch enemy. And my first true ally. You have been someone I could always count on to help me keep it real - even if it meant making me cry while coming to grips with my conflicts. I have been so blessed to have a person in my life who will tell me like it is - to value honesty and trust above anything else. Thank you for teaching me, listening to me and encouraging me.

It has truly been a pleasure to share this life journey with you and to watch you enjoy all of your adventures. Though many miles separate us on a daily basis, my heart will always be close - for you will forever hold a special place in it. I will always love you, respect you and appreciate you.

Bernadette Peters, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! May your travels be safe and your celebration, momentous!

Love you always and forever,
Big Bertha

PS - As always, I have sent your card late. So you will have a proper tribute when you return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment